Last time, I showed you how to download videos using Google Chrome. However, that method does not work on rtmpe encrypted video streams such as the ones found on Hulu. Here’s a Windows only solution that will work on any video stream including Hulu. If you do not have Windows, please consider installing VirtualBox to install Windows within your Mac or Linux environment.
Here are written instructions on how to download any stream using StreamTransport followed by a video demonstration.
- Download and install StreamTransport from here.
- In StreamTransport, visit the web page that contains the streaming video you want to download.
- Pick the highest quality video available.
- Download the associated stream.
- Upon completion, locate the downloaded video stream and test it out.
To the extent possible under law, Phloating Man has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to “Video Tutorial – How To Download Any Streaming Video Using StreamTransport (Hulu, YouTube)“.